In order to be included in CAMEO-3D - Structures & Complexes, a structure prediction server must fulfill the
following technical requirements:
- The server accepts sequences (in FASTA or raw format) as input via a web submission form (e.g. cgi)
(Note: If your server is registered for the CASP
experiment, it already fulfills all technical requirements and you can use the same technology for
- The service is in continuous operation (24/7), and is able to handle a reasonable number of requests
submitted through this interface.
- The service predicts 3-dimensional protein structures in PDB or mmCIF format; results are returned by
- Only 1 model per target will be included in the aggregated score. If a server returns more than one
model, only the first model will be used for compiling aggregate scores.
- Variations of a service (e.g. longest model vs. best template) should to be registered individually.
CAMEO is a benchmarking experiment. We do not predict protein structures.
You can validate your server here
Only fill this form if you are the developer of the prediction server you are attempting to register.